- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Veganpots.com collects the following data:
Personal identification information (email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide veganpots.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Send your E-mail address via Contact form.
- Send your E-mail address via Newsletter subscription form.
How will we use your data?
Veganpots.com collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When veganpots.com processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Veganpots.com securely stores your data at our website database.
Veganpots.com will keep your data for 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Veganpots.com would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop veganpots.com from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an E-mail at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Veganpots.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request veganpots.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that veganpots.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that veganpots.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that veganpots.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to veganpots.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that veganpots.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.